VacSeries Limited Warranty
Under the VacSeries Limited Warranty JVR Industries warrants its equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty only applies to new equipment that has been purchased directly from JVR Industries or an authorized distributor. A claim under this warranty must be made within 1 year from the date of purchase of the equipment. Only the equipment’s original purchaser may make a claim under this warranty. In the event of abuse or neglect, JVR has the right to deny warranty. In the event that a warranty claim is denied, the purchaser will be contacted by a JVR representative and provided a detailed explanation as to the reasons why.
NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
• Parts deemed as wearable, which include but are not limited to, lid seal gasket, seal wire, seal bar tape, seal cushion strip, vacuum pump oil, etc.
• Equipment not purchased directly from JVR Industries or an authorized distributor.
• Damage or failure due to abuse, neglect, poor maintenance, improper storage, environmental conditions, theft, or vandalism.
• Internal damage to the vacuum pump due to excessive moisture pickup.
• Equipment that has undergone service by an individual or company not authorized by JVR Industries.
• Shipping charges when outside of the continental United States.
• Labor is not included.
JVR INDUSTRIES LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
No cost over-the-phone technical support is included with every machine purchased from JVR Industries. This guarantee is provided to anyone in possession of a JVR vacuum packaging machine. JVR also guarantees that you’ll speak directly to a U.S.A.-based technician. Most technical issues can be resolved quickly and efficiently over the phone.
Technical Support/Warranty Related Claims:
phone: (716) 206-2500
Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5 pm EST